The Royal British Legion Condition Surveys.
The relationship with The Royal British Legion started in 2017 with Fairhurst Buckley looking after the rent collection and treasury management for over 300 social clubs across the UK. Fairhurst Buckley now manage all Statutory Compliance for 59 of their regional branches and drop-in centres and are in the process of setting up a full Facilities Management offer for the national network of social clubs.
We were appointed to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Reviews and Condition Surveys on a portfolio of The Royal British Legion properties.
- Condition Surveys of 12 mixed use sites across the UK, covering over 50,000 sq.m GIA
- On-site surveys carried out by the Fairhurst Buckley Team covering all elements of the building structure, Mechanical and Electrical installations and exterior areas
- Surveys carried out with minimum disruption to the tenants, residents, employees and within the allocated time slots
- As part of the commission, we also carried out measured surveys and provided layout plans of the buildings
- In addition to assessing the condition of the properties, our inspections covered a range of issues including health and safety, energy efficiency measures, and a desktop review of statutory compliance
“The team are proactive, approachable and professional in everything that they do. Communication is great and they have continued to deliver the highest level of service promised”
David Arnold MRICS, Head of Estates, The Royal British Legion