Scania – Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
Our client, Scania, is a major supplier to UK industry of trucks, buses, coaches and engines for industrial and marine applications. We were instructed to provide Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments of a portfolio of 16 properties located throughout the UK, the majority of which were vehicle service and maintenance workshops. The portfolio also included their state of the art UK Head Office site located in Milton Keynes.
- We carried out a full measured survey and inspection of each site.
- Our cost assessments are compiled using a combination of published data from the Building Cost Information Service (BCIS) along with our own database of costs built up from previous experience.
- We provided an elemental breakdown of the buildings and site wide elements.
- Due consideration is given to the specific circumstances and requirements of each site including allowance for geographical cost variations, temporary works, and any shoring/weatherproofing that may be required to adjoining structures.
- Our reports clearly set out any assumptions made, and include a schedule of exactly what has been allowed for within each assessment.
- We were able to inspect and report on the full portfolio within a 3 week period.