Our service includes:
- A thorough interpretation of the lease by a Chartered Surveyor
- The inspection and measurement of your premises in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice
- Preparation and submission of a Rent Review Strategy Report including photographs, an OS extract plan, a summary of the lease terms and a rental assessment and recommendation
- Advice on serving the most appropriate appopriate Rent Review Notice or Counter Notice
- Robust rent review negotiations on behalf of our clients to optimise results
- Recommending agreement to our clients and dealing with all the appropriate documentation including preparation and completion of a rent review memorandum
In rare circumstances where an amicable settlement is not reached, a Fairhurst Buckley Chartered Surveyor can prepare detailed written evidence for submission to an Independent 3rd Party Expert or Arbitrator who will determine the Rent Review in accordance with the terms of the lease.