The Opportunity - Senior Surveyor - Valuation & Lease Advisory
A fantastic time to join an ambitious and growing company with great personal development potential and career opportunity for the right self-motivated individual. Stockport based for easy commuting and parking outside the office in a modern business park setting with competitive salary and bonus structure.
To service existing clients, direct and grow the valuation and lease advisory service always conforming to the Company Objectives and ISO9001:2015 quality procedures.
- Chartered MRICS General Practice Surveyor
- Degree Qualified in Surveying (preferably)
- Commercial valuation experience
- RICS Registered Valuer (preferably or working towards/willing to work towards)
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal professional experience
- Experience working in a private practice client focussed environment.
- Business Development experience and skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, can do attitude and team player.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To work with the Managing Director and Associate Director with additional support as part of a busy small team.
- To develop and grow an increasing professional services workload initially in the Stockport and South Manchester area but with some requirement for UK travel as required by retained corporate clients from time to time.
- Valuation – all aspects of Commercial property Valuation from dealing with valuation telephone enquiries, drafting terms of engagement, inspecting, measuring, assembling comparable evidence, compiling reports and reporting to clients with support and guidance throughout
- Observing and updating RICS and Company Valuation Red Book Practice and Procedures
- Rent reviews and Lease Renewals – the practice has a growing number of post-merger enquiries and local work in Stockport and South Manchester and a very active caseload for motor trade, fast fit and trade counter properties throughout the UK.
- Management – some property management duties associated with retained corporate client portfolios.
- Investment/Agency – some potential overlap with our busy agency team and opportunities to work on property investment acquisitions for private clients and corporate acquisitions of operational sites throughout the UK.
- To operate within a team and promote good working relationships.
- Actively promote the business and develop new/existing clients with plenty of support.
Contact - Please apply in the strictest of confidence with full CV and salary expectations to:
Nigel Blyth (Managing Director) Email: email@example.com.